Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

AS Hockey Week 7

Today we did some hockey again. We learned how to pass the ball to each other. Long pass, sweep the floor pass (you have to sweep the floor before you hit the ball) these were some of the skill. At last we had a game. it was boys vs girls. Nobody won. The boys and the girls were so close of winning but it went out of the turf . Here are some photos.
My friend getting ready to hit the ball.

Hitting the ball now.

One of the best player hitting the ball.

trying to get the ball to the other side.

3 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    that looked really fun I love how you have put photos on I would love if my school did hockey as well.

    Mya:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's me Anas,
    I really like how you almost won. I really like hockey too. I really want to know who your couch was? I wish we could do hockey to.
    From Anas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,
    I really like your blog post about hockey, i wished that you could add more information to your post because I could not really see what happened in hockey. But I really like your photos.
    By Tui

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.