Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Mathematical Random Script AS

M. Mum = Mathematical Mum


M. Mum:  “Let's go kids there is a 2 dollar sale in the supermarket”
Sister, Brother and I: “Do we have to go?”
M. Mum: “Nope you do not need to go”
Brother: “Yay”
M. Mum: “But I Lied”
Sister, Brother and I: “Why do you have to lie?”
M.Mum: “Just move on”
We walk to the car and drive to the supermarket
M.Mum: “We’re here!”
I: “Mum plz I don’t want to go to the supermarket or else I will stay in the car”
Mum: “whatever just come or else I would make you do lot of questions”
I: “alrighty then”
Mum: “if I had 100 beans in 10 packets so how many do beans do we need for 25 packets”
Brother, I and Sister: :2500?”
I: “Jenks”
Brother: “Double Jenks”
Sister: “Triple Jenks”
Mum: “I need 30 packs of noodles each noodle pack had 25 noodles how many are there altogether”
Sister: “mum that is easy it is 750”


This is my script I did for mathematical mum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.