Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Rotoroa trip

Yesterday we went to Rotoroa Island. It was fun. Here is my writing.



DownTown Auckland



“First!, first!, first!” I say to Nikolai. We sat on the first seat. I was near the window and he was beside me. “Sorry but you have to shift to another place Anas and Nikolai” Mrs Archer said. We shifted 1 seat back. This time it was the opposite. Nikolai was near the window and I was beside him. Vrooom, Vrooom. “Here we go” I announce.

While we were going we saw the big banner. On the banner was “I ♡ sushi”.

During the time I saw a sigh and there was place where is was blank so I made a joke.”Do you hate it when you're lost and you see a sign, but the place you want to go is blank” Nikolai Laughed to much. Mr Archer said “what are you too laughing about” Nikolai told Mr Archer the joke. She said, “You guys are nuts,” in a nice way. Nikolai Chuckled.

We saw the same sushi banner again . It felt like we were V.I.P, Why I thought that was because we go on the bus lane and we get no traffic.


I saw a shop called wow, wow, wow. There was a quote “This is the wowest shop in NZ”. It seemed to be a fun, food shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.