Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

The Day Starts!!! Swimming Week 1

Thump!, Thump!, I walk at the start." Oh hey, did not see you there. I just went in cameron pools. I am going with my class. It fells so hot in here. Wait up let me just get changed."

"Aaa, fells so nice. We now going in lets go" Stop wait forgot to tell you how I got in so what I did was I went in facing the pool than I turned around and went in.

I was doing some rounds in the group 2 the second highest group. Than this teacher came and tested us, I ended up in group one the basic one.

At the end we had to clap and go down the rope.

Here some Photos.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anas,

    I love the way you have used a hook to grab your readers attention! It sure made me want to read on to see what happened in your swimming lesson.

    Mrs Archer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Archer,
      Thank you for the comment. I really like it. Mrs Archer can you do better than me?
      From Anas

      Delete
    2. Hi Anas,

      I'm not sure what you mean by 'do better than me'? Are you talking about swimming? I used to do a lot of swimming when I was a kid, but I don't swim much these days. Although I do still love it!

      Mrs Archer

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.