Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

AS ToolKits Reflection

Hello blog world, Two days ago we had an toolkits day. If you do not know what tookits are they are a time when people from other school come and go in sessions to learn new things. I was in toolkits we had it at our school. I went to making music that was fun. We could make music using websites. After that we had a 15 minutes break. Than we went to a session called thinker cad that was fun. After that it me and my group time to do the presentation that was fun. The thing that could get better in my presentation could be have more advanced presentation and every buddy's chrome book check so that have it. The thing that would make the toolkits better is to have more schools come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.