Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

My Highlight In Room 8 AKA Killeen Class

Hello blog world,
Today with another blog post. Today is about... wait, its yesterdays blog post. I and some people from my class was in room 8 it's an year 5 class. We had to go because of our teacher going with the kids who was going to rugby tournaments. The kids with me and I did some tasks. My highlight was making an invention that can pick up fruits from 1 meter away. We got rubber bands, tons of paper,  some cut cut things (the name I forgot how to spell), string, tape and 3 buddy's. Me and my group though of many ideas but we weren't sure with those ideas until 1 person though of making an shovel out of paper. We first made the handle we made it longer and longer until is got about 1 meter long. We tried it but it just got bendy. It got bendy because of so much air in the handle. Because of that we had to use more paper and tight up the handle. That was finished, after that we made the bottom of the shovel. We only used 1 piece of paper because we did not have a lot of papers. After than that we had a time where try to pick up some balls with our inventions. I saw many people try to pick it up with different ideas. They all looked cool and nice. When we went one person from our team got the invention and tried. We could pick up the ball but the ball went of the shovel top. That's my highlight of yesterday.

Sorry not photos today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.